Friday, January 29, 2016

Architects Under Big 3 #70 Andesita Oki


Architects Under Big 3 #70 Andesita Oki
"In-Between"
“Life is short, youth is finite, and opportunities endless. Have you found the intersection of your passion and the potential for world-shaping positive impact?” – Justin Rosenstein
As a child I was taught to have as much dreams as I can. And somehow Iget lost it when I grew up. Started at high school and University, I have been taught by the society to choose a focus. One subject to be expertise in it. Just one.

By the time I finished University, I realize that I’m passionate about architecture as much as I am passionate about culinary, writing, photography, and anything related to lifestyle and hospitality industry. Some people may not believe thatmany passions can get along at the same time, Here I am, 5 years in the architecture world, 2 years in the culinary and lifestyle blogging and act as a social media enthusiast. I’ve observed many things, met various kinds of people, been to many places, attended numerous events and exchanged ideas on many occasions.

At this time, I would like to share about things I did in both worlds. As well as how to keep both worlds work, even blend them together without a need to choose. And how to live “In-between”.

Regards,
Andesita Oki

About Andesita Oki:
Andes was born in 1990. She graduated from Department of Architecture, Gadjah Mada University in 2011. She was graduate as the youngest graduate. She is practicing her professional architecture work at Popo Danes Architect. And she is currently active as a Founder and writer in wheretoeatbali, a social media platform that liable for food guides in Bali. She describes herself as a design, food, and lifestyle enthusiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment